Through project No. (01/2015) activities Viva Palestina Malaysia in cooperation with Rowad Society at Gaza Strip distributed new groups of loans for micro finance projects which run by poor and needy families in Gaza Strip in order to develop their economic situations to enable them depend on themselves on providing their life costs especially the families that consist of large of members.
Tens of Palestinian families applied for getting this chance to develop their micro projects, but after filtering all applications by depending on logical case studies and families situations, Rowad society selected 7 cases to be the beneficiaries from the project, since the amount of loan for one project not exceed USD 2500.
1. Clothes shops (USD 2500) - North of Gaza City.
2. Library for selling stationery (USD 2500) - Nusserat camp - Middle of Gaza Strip.
3. Small Shop (USD 2000) - North of Gaza City.
4. Small Shop (USD 2500) - North of Gaza City.
5. Small car for selling cleaning materials - East of Gaza City.
6. Small Shop (USD 2500) - Gaza City.
7. Bees small farm (USD2500) - Khanuness - south of Gaza Strip.